Sunday 30 June 2013

Mini Album

Well had a productive day last friday, and decided to try my hand at making a little album of my kids pictures, to give to my mother in law. Now this is the first time ever trying to make one of these and i figure it turned out rather nice if i do say so myself :)
I used a cornflakes box as the front and back cover, stuck DSP on it and vanilla cardstock etc.
anyway here are the pics of the Album....

 this is the album all completed


 here i took a photo to show what it looked like before my daughters photo was added




all items besides the binder rings and the cornflakes box are by stampin up!
was fun to make and great to give.
now to make one for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Moon Baby

Moon Baby !! Love this stamp set, Knew it had to be mine :)  nothing cuter than a baby snuggled on the moon. can not wait to have a play. ...