Friday 19 July 2013

Blooming with kindness, and swallowtail

Last few weeks have been an absolute hoot!! I had my 34th birthday on the 23 of June...what did i want for my birthday, well, Stampin up products of course. So my loving family banded together to give me pre paid visa cards so i could order to my hearts content. and boy did I :) the following are some of the cards i have made with a couple of the new stampsets

 This is the blooming with kindness stampset, also used the new In colour (Baked Brown sugar) cardstock and ink pad, on very vanilla cardstock.



 Loving this Stamp, it is called the Swallowtail and it is sooo detailed and lovely, the Above card is using Black cardstock and Purple (i dont know the correct colour name sorry was a scrap)
I black embossed the image using embossing powder then with a paintbrush and some bleach i painted over the image, the final result is beautiful.
Another Swallowtail card using the new pistachio pudding colour and the new DSP afternoon picnic. the DSP has witeria wonder and coastal cabana colours in it so i decided to use those two ink to clolour my swallowtail. I also used certainly celery ribbon as embellishment, only because i have not got any of the new colour ribbons as yet, but i love using ribbons :) Oh and the Hello you sentiment is from the regarding Dahlia stampset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Moon Baby

Moon Baby !! Love this stamp set, Knew it had to be mine :)  nothing cuter than a baby snuggled on the moon. can not wait to have a play. ...