Friday 1 November 2013

Too Kind


 Hi me yet again, been on a break fundraising, you can see my fundraising effort here  http://mialund.blogspot.com.au/ Mia is my cousin, suffering from lyme disease.
As a result of fundraising we have had heaps and heaps of people to thank, which leads me back here to show some of the thankyou cards I have made to give out :)

I have used the 'Too Kind' stampset, It is simple but you can get lovely results using different colours, great for mass production too, I have the image of the stamps you get in this stampset below.  I have used this set many times. Have a great day, and thanks for visiting :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Moon Baby

Moon Baby !! Love this stamp set, Knew it had to be mine :)  nothing cuter than a baby snuggled on the moon. can not wait to have a play. ...