Thursday 10 July 2014

Age awareness stampin' up!

Tonight I got round to this stampset, it is a photopolymer set which makes it cheaper than the rubber sets, but it still comes in the same packet as the clear mount sets so it all looks nice in my collection. 






Here I used the 4 little candles and made a row by stamping next to each other, colours I used are Daffodil delight and Bermuda bay, the ribbon is bermuda bay taffeta ribbon. used colour coordinated designer series paper for the background.
 Here I used the hexagon punch to cut out the DSP, such a quick simple card, but I think it looks great

I used bermuda bay and smoky slate ink, The ribbon is retired but Stampin' Up! have new ribbons that would suit this style card anyway.
I love the sentiment. Facebook is awesome for remembering birthdays ;)  had great fun with this set, and there are so many ways to use them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Moon Baby

Moon Baby !! Love this stamp set, Knew it had to be mine :)  nothing cuter than a baby snuggled on the moon. can not wait to have a play. ...