Sunday 7 December 2014

Baby cards Baby Prints

Been awhile since I have posted... apologies, alot going on in the world of stampin up! and in my reality of 3 kids and a husband :p

So, I have been sewing a bit lately for my youngest and a few extras for markets and I figured why not make a few cards to sell as well, people have babies all the time. So I got out my old fave baby stampset called Baby prints, it is really a cute set and when someone says babies first thought is CUTE!!!

here are the cards I made......

 The colours I used are Blushing Bride for the girl and Marina Mist for the boys


                                     


This is the other stamp I used to create the background, You can see a little on the left of the stamped image that it is stamped just on whisper white. The stamp is called I love lace, and it is absolutely beautiful. It is available now in the current Stampin Up! catalog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Moon Baby

Moon Baby !! Love this stamp set, Knew it had to be mine :)  nothing cuter than a baby snuggled on the moon. can not wait to have a play. ...