Tuesday 28 July 2015

Stampin Up!, baby girl card


 Hi all, Decided to make some baby girl cards for my Etsy store, and this^^^ is what i came up with, love it. The stampset used is actually from last year and is now retired. but the background stamp is still available and the Banner banter stampset and punch is one of the bundles available.


I used Blushing bride and Crumb Cake colours, as I feel they are lovely soft colours for a baby card
I used retired DSP in blushing bride, and also stamped some banners. I also used the sequins in blushing bride, and a rhinestone for the bunny
and..... so nice I made it twice :)

Hope you like the card. will be available in my Etsy store soon ;)



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Moon Baby

Moon Baby !! Love this stamp set, Knew it had to be mine :)  nothing cuter than a baby snuggled on the moon. can not wait to have a play. ...