Sunday 26 July 2015

Paper players Challenge entry

Today I have decided to enter my very first challenge.... so be kind :p

Here is the original sketch to follow   ...

And this is my creation..... 

The colours used were for another challenge which I cant find now :/ but they are Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon and Mossy Meadow, which are all last years In colours. everything used is from Stampin Up and is available now, except for the Mossy Meadow ribbon, which is now retired :o
I used the scallop topper tag punch and the decorative dots embossing folder and the stamp set is Garden in Bloom :)

Hope you like my entry!!
would you like to Enter yourself.... click here



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely first challenge card, Karma! I love how your stamped border ties in with your tag and the background stamping on your main panel adds just the right amount of interest. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week! Oh and the other challenge you can't remember for your colours is the lovely folks over at Fab Friday - here is their link: http://fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com.es/2015/07/fab-friday-69.html

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Moon Baby

Moon Baby !! Love this stamp set, Knew it had to be mine :)  nothing cuter than a baby snuggled on the moon. can not wait to have a play. ...