Saturday 15 August 2015

Butterfly Basics

Here It is, finally have had a good play with Butterfly Basics, This stampset is one of my favorites. I love the flower stamp and the other stamps are awesome too lol.


I cannot however take full credit for this card as I kind of cased it. yes sometimes i need some inspiration and this time I found it at http://seeinginkspots.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/butterfly-basics-wtih-gorgeous-colors.html
Elizabeth Price Made the original, and when I saw hers I had to re-create it (With what I had)

The colours I used were Blackberry Bliss, Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz
I used classy designer button with Twine for Embellishment on Butterfly, and I used Cotton blushing bride ribbon along the bottom of the Card.






 It really Is a great set to have, and Bundled with the framelits alot of different Cards can be produced 

Hope you liked my card and also were inspired to create your own :)

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Karma, pretty colours too. Think this stamp set is going on my ever growing list now

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Moon Baby

Moon Baby !! Love this stamp set, Knew it had to be mine :)  nothing cuter than a baby snuggled on the moon. can not wait to have a play. ...