Monday 10 August 2015

Paper Players Challenge

Here is the paper players challenge, Like to join in, click here :)....

And here is my Entry :)

Been a busy day, 2 challenges done and entered woo hoo!!.
This card I used the hello you thinlit dies :) and the Matching stampset Crazy about you. I really liked these colours together, I did not have an old olive ink pad, so i used a stampin write marker to colour in the flower and leaves. I like this card, hope you do to.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. I love your card Karma! What a beautiful design and way to rock the color challenge! Love these colors together! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely layered flower in these colors! Great job highlighting this stamp set and coordinating framelits. Perfect for our challenge.... Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karma, this is just so pretty! I love your layered flower and the sentiment! You certainly made my colors shine this week! Thank you for joining The Paper Players! XX

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Moon Baby

Moon Baby !! Love this stamp set, Knew it had to be mine :)  nothing cuter than a baby snuggled on the moon. can not wait to have a play. ...