Saturday 5 July 2014

Baby Prints


 This is a set I ordered from the retired list recently, I ordered it on the thursday and it was delivered on the monday.... (my birthday) so i was very happy it was delivered so quickly.

And this is the card I created that night, My daughters Dance teacher recently had a baby, we cant wait to give her this card.


I used the colour pool party ink cardstock and ribbon, a few crystals on the ribbon. Love this stampset sooo cute shame it is retired but the new baby we've grown stampset is gorgeous too. And as soon as i have had a chance to play I will be sharing, thanks for looking :D  Please note ribbon used is also retired :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Moon Baby

Moon Baby !! Love this stamp set, Knew it had to be mine :)  nothing cuter than a baby snuggled on the moon. can not wait to have a play. ...