Tuesday 8 July 2014

New products

 Well I ordered on the Thursday morning and it was on my door step Monday morning YAY!! and of course I had to have a play. This is what I came up with. A Name plate for my daughters door, She loves owls so this was perfect, used perfect plum cardstock and ink, used watercolour brush pens to colour and she loves it. so quick and easy, will be making one for my baby boy with the rabbit, will post pics when it is done. love the photopolymer alphabet stamps, great for personalizing cards etc and the numbers will come in handy too.





Also in my pack of goodies were these Cherry cobbler blenderbilities, I only got one pack because I wanted to see how they worked out. Will be putting more colours on my list of things I need.

I did go outside of the lines a little, but for my first ever try I am quite impressed with how easy they were to use. With a bit more practice they will be perfect. Stampset used here was fabulous florets (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Moon Baby

Moon Baby !! Love this stamp set, Knew it had to be mine :)  nothing cuter than a baby snuggled on the moon. can not wait to have a play. ...